Banner

Sunday, June 14, 2009

KeNkYuu & MeNseTsu...

At last, my lab research began to move forward step by step after my fren & I manage to produce components for our experiment. Making juz one component took about 3 hours in the machining room. Though my group have 5 members overall, only two of us always come to the lab.

When we had nothing to do, we chat, watch youtube, play cards, play football in our wide lab, sleep on the comfy sofa etc. Seems like a heaven but thinking about have to come to the lab for 300 hours in order to pass seems quiet a hell. 500 hours for S is like a bearer that my lab frens & I won't manage to reach or even smell from far away.

Got a good news from Ichikoh. Have to undergo an interview next Thursday. Actually, I'm a bit dissapointed with my job hunting. Some companies don't want to recruit any foreign students this year due to the economy crisis which still does not settle down. Maybe I would just go back & work in Malaysia after graduating next year while most of my JAD's frens are pursuing their master. Hmmmm....

No comments: