Banner

Friday, June 5, 2009

My ToeFL TeSt.....


Yesterday, I had my ITP TOEFL (Institutional Testing Program Test of English as a Foreign Language). I never intend to further my studies into Master course, I just took TOEFL for fun. I enjoy learning & playing with English because since standard 1, I never failed to study under cute or beautiful English teachers. So, it's kinda boost for me.

But this time, I take no lessons. Instead I just registered myself for the test & took it. The exam started at 5 pm, after the 4th period class. When I entered the test place, all the other candidates looked at me as I was inhuman. I sat at my place & the coordinator began with briefing on how to complete the forms. I was not sure who was the coordinator bur her English seemed so American though she looked like a Japanese but with a darker skin.

When I asked her something about native country & language, other candidates stared at me like hungry tigers. The test started at about 5.30 & took about 155 minutes. It was so mind-torturing doing test in the evening. The listening test was the most difficult part for me. Speakers talked for about 2-3 minutes & then followed by 4-5 questions on what they had talked about. I felt so sleepy but of course I couldn't sleep at that time or else, I would be scolded by the test keepers. Finish with the test, had to rush becoz I still didn't perform my Maghrib prayer yet. Managed to perform it on time at kouhai's house, solat jemaah, yassin & makan-makan. Thursday night was long-awaited for me.

6 comments:

kyo_9 said...

result kluar bile?
soalan2 dia lebih kepada sejarah Amerika ek?

Sal D. Miza said...

oo ko amek dantai nye eh...toefl-itp dakke? klu x slap aku xde part speaking jyan..?

aReLaN said...

saido->result kuar lg 2 mgg lbih.byk berkaitan ngan america la dia nye passage.

salmi->yup.no speaking.tu ak pelik.ak ingtkn ade gk tp tkde lak.hmmm

Sal D. Miza said...

hoho. part speaking die plg ssh dow.

maa...toiec-itp..mcm best, tp xtau laku katne.even nk smbg master pon daitai dai nak toefl-ib kanaa...yg bukan dantai nye...yg kne byr dkt nk 2man. huhu

aReLaN said...

salmi->btul tu tp ak xnk smbg master pn.ak amek ske2.pasni amek lak toefl-ibt tu.kt jpon ibt la sbb internet based.kt mlysia bkn ke pbt ke???paper-based??

Sal D. Miza said...

saa nee...hehe